Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekend Re-Cap

Happy Sunday, Everybody!
Did you all have a happy/productive/relaxing/fun weekend?
 
Friday night my college roomie came to visit & we had such a good time! We grabbed sushi Friday night and enjoyed some much-needed martinis at Soma. Saturday morning we left the house early to volunteer at the Salvation Army Secret Santa Workshop and spent the morning sorting and 'shopping' for the families...such a great way to kick-off the weekend!
 
Most of the rest of the weekend was spent Christmas shopping & gift wrapping for family and friends. I'm so exhausted but, with the exception of a couple things, almost done. Thank goodness!
 
I was able to squeeze in a long, sweaty hot yoga class late this afternoon and it was very welcome and MUCH needed :)
 
I also picked up this gorgeous bag while I was shopping for myself for everybody:
I think we'll have a very long, happy relationship together :)
 
I'm off to make dinner & cuddle on the couch with J over Dexter and Homeland, and wrap my head around starting another long week tomorrow =/
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment