Thursday, December 6, 2012

{saving face}

Whoa, life has been busy lately! It's caught me by surprise and I haven't had a chance to (among many other things) post as much as I had planned! I guess that's par for the course, right?
 
Anywhoo, as I get older (ahem!) I'm noticing that my skin is really changing, so so is my beauty routine! I'll admit that I spent a few too many night sleeping in my makeup and too little attention paid to the quality of the products I used on my skin. We won't even mention all that time my younger self spent in the sun sans protection (tisk tisk!) So I've been making a big effort in my late-twenties to rectify the damage I've done.
 
Here's what my beauty routine looks like these days... 
 
 
Every night (no exceptions!), I use the following:
 
 
 
I've never used the Clarisonic, but I decided to buy the Olay Pro-X is ahhh-mazing! I don't think I could ever not use it. My skin feels squeaky-clean afterwards.
 
 
 
 
Peel / Moisturizer / Eye Cream

This peel is intense (read stinky and slightly painful), but it really makes a difference in how bright my complexion looks. The moisturizer is a new find and its like heaven in a jar...but much too heavy for daytime. I've been a long-time lover of Kiehls, and this eye cream is one of my all-time favs.



How do you keep your skin looking and feeling fresh and clean?




 


No comments:

Post a Comment