Friday, January 4, 2013

Looking Back

Since we're all getting to know each other here, I think it's fitting to do a 'year in review' post to update you all on life as of late...or in 2012 at least! Without further adieu, here's a photo re-cap of my 2012:
 
 
Last year I sipped champagne on top of the Eiffel tower, learned to snowboard, partied & spa-d in the French Alps, bought our first house, hosted my first Thanksgiving, saw the Mona Lisa, had a College reunion in Austin, stood on top of Mt. Bonnell, went beach exploring in Cabo San Lucas, found a new hobby in running, spent quality time cuddling my fur-child, witnessed some amazing sunsets, spent time with good friends in the Texas Hill Country and watched some of our closest friends grow a baby and become amazing parents! Life was good to me in 2012 and I'm entering 2013 with a full and happy heart.

I don't generally make New Year's resolutions, choosing instead to set 5 or so goals for each year on my birthday. But this year I'm feeling ambitious. In 2013, I resolve to:

- Take More Pictures!
- Run a 10K
- Master 3 New Yoga Poses
- Recycle more!


There's something so exciting about a clean slate and a fresh start! I have a feeling 2013 will be one for the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment