Sunday, November 18, 2012

And so it Begins!

Namaste, y'all!
After many, many hours of reading {and loving!} so many wonderful blogs, I figured it was high time to start my own.
 
For those of you who don't know me, I'm a 27 year old enthusiast of all things beauty, fashion, nutrition, fitness and travel related. I'm a wanna-be professional pet photographer/yoga instructor {I admit it!}, real-life marketing professional, wife, friend, daughter and puggle mother.

I'm married to the most adventurous guy I know, J, and we have an equally adventurous - albeit mischevious/devilish/hungry(!)/so-wrinkly-and-cuddly-that-he's-forgiven-too-easily - puggle named Cooper.

I believe in having a zest for life, laughing as much as possible, living & loving thoughtfully and purposefully, being thankful for everything beautiful in your life and striving to be the best version of yourself possible on a daily basis.

I'm still searching for that version, but I see her most often when I'm on the yoga mat, laughing with my husband or creating something new. So I try and live there, in those moments, as much as I possibly can.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment